Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Profile #2 of someone Mac doesn't care about

I introduce to you Pierre-Luc Gagnon, also known as "PLG." Why am I feeding you to this bio, because I am a loser, so screw you. PLG was born May 2, 1980 so we can celebrate his birthday also in this flowering month of May. PLG and I are the same height - 5'10" - if you needed another reason as to why he's being bio'd. This Montreal powerhouse vert skater started skating in '88, began competing in '92, and turned pro in '97. Shit son, that gives you at least 17 years from conception to get your act together. He even has his own site, do you? Damn, at least I've got this blog. Pierre-Luc's sponsors include more than just Darkstar, Electric Eyewear, and Nixon Watches; that's all we carry here so that's all I'm mentioning. I didn't find any relevant interviews, but here's one video. Don't hate.







EB.COM // LEO // DNV // WOO // NTK // NSH // EBTM

No comments: