Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow...

Britt: "Cats are nocturnal AND they have night vision."



Steve: "You are retarded."













EDIT!
at least mac is on my side...

brittneelikewhoa: I said something dumb and steve is putting a quote on
the blog
brittneelikewhoa: this day keeps getting better
brittneelikewhoa: hahaha
eastskate: hahah
eastskate: it proballly wasn't even thattdumbb
eastskate: justt tell me cause I dontt feeel llike going on our bloggg
brittneelikewhoa: I said that cats are nocturnal
brittneelikewhoa: and that I thought they had night vision
eastskate: wait
eastskate: they doo
eastskate: I swearrrr. they do have night visionn
eastskate: I swearr that soundss right
brittneelikewhoa: that's what I said!!
eastskate: and that they do stay up most of the nightttt
brittneelikewhoa: and he made a quote making me sound even more dumb
eastskate: they arnt literall nocturnal but theyy do stay up most of
the night
eastskate: im withh you
eastskate: tell him to put my name in the quote too
eastskate: cause I think your righttt




EB.COM // LEO // DNV // WOO // NTK // NSH // EBTM

2 comments:

ian said...

WOW about covers it... due, i don't even know what to say...

HG said...

Inside jokes are never funny, I know you want them to be, but unfortunately they are not.